So, today we are going to show my favorite pasta, carbonara with miso!
Ingredients (for 4 ):
- Pasta 330g
- Sliced bacon 90g
- Egg 4pc
- Milk 100cc
- Miso 3tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese 3tablespoon
- Fresh cream 1tablespoon
- Pour water and add salt in a pot and cook pasta.
- Cook bacon for a minute on a pan and stop the fire.
- Put eggs, milk, parmesan cheese and miso in a bowl and dissolve miso.
- Add pasta and sauce and cook for 20seconds with medium heat.
- And low the heat and add fresh cream at last.
The Japanese flavor carbonara. Let’s give it a try at your home!