Today, we will show you how to make Macaron with Matcha, the Japanese superfood.
- Egg white 40g
- Powder sugar (100% Granulated Sugar) 80g (twice of white)
- Matcha 1 teaspoon
- Almond powder 40g (same amount of white)
- White chocolate 40g
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- Put egg white and powdered sugar in a bowl
- Dissolve in hot water (around 50℃).
- After dissolved, whip up the white. (still in hot water)
- Mix well as long as the whipped white don’t drop off from the mixer.
- Add matcha and stir well.
- Add twice sieved almond powder (20g each).
- Stir like cutting with a spatula well until the texture goes shiny and silky.
- Put into a pastry bag.
- Cut 1cm the top of the pastry bag and squeeze out 3cm diameter much.
- Dry for one or two hours until it doesn’t stick with your finger.( or cook 2min in 110℃ oven.)
- Bake for a minute in 200℃ preheated oven.
- Without opening the oven and make the temperature lower to 130℃ and cook for more 13min.
- 【Make White Ganache】 Put white chocolate and milk into a heat-resistant container and microwave for 30sec with 600w. And then, stir quickly. Don’t heat too much or the chocolate will be separated.
- Pick up 2 macarons and sand the white ganache.
Very good in Valentine’s Day! Please give it a try!