Here, we will show you how to make delicious matcha ganache at home.
Matcha Cocolate Ganache
- White chocolate 160g
- High fat cream 100cc
- Honey 10g
- Salted butter 10g
- Matcha 10g(+10g〜20g for sprinkling)
- Mince white chocolate.
- Sieve matcha in a heat resistant bowl witch is usable in a microwave oven.
- Pour cream little by little and dissolve matcha.
- Add honey and heat in 500-watt microwave oven for a minute.
- Add butter and minced chocolate and stir well.
- Heated up in 500-watt microwave for 30 sec.
- Place baking paper in a shape and pour 6.
- Cool in a fridge for 24 hours and cut into bite size and then sprinkle matcha.
If you heat too much with microwave oven, it will be separated and hard to solidify so please be careful.
Try melty matcha chocolate!