Today, we are going to make gateau au chocolat with matcha.
- White chocolate 150g
- High fat cream 140cc
- Egg yolk 2 pc.
- Wheat flour 15g
- Matcha 20g
- Egg white of 2 eggs.
- Sugar 25g
- Little bit unsalted butter
- Preheat oven of 230℃. Spread butter on cake shape and place baking paper.
- Mix Matcha and wheat flour and sieve them twice.
- Chop white chocolate and prepare in a bowl.
- Boil fresh cream and put it in the bowl with white chocolate and stir. Leave for 3 min and the chocolate melts.
- Mix chocolate and cream will and let it cool down. Then put egg yolk and stir well.
- Sieve flour and matcha on the bowl and mixed well with a whisk.
- Make meringue in another bowl and put sugar and whisk well.
- Put 1/3 of meringue and mixed well and put the rest of meringue by twice.
- Pour in the cake shape and 10 min bake in 230℃ oven then cool down to 150℃ and bake 8 min again.
- Let the cake cool down and take out from the shape. Sprinkle power sugar.
Gateau au chocolat with rich flavor of matcha! Let’s give it a try!