So now, we are going to show the recipe of some sweets with matcha. Here is how to make matcha cookies!
- Wheat flour 140g
- Matcha 15g
- Unsalted butter 100g
- Granulated sugar 70g
- Pinch of salt
- Take out unsalted butter from fridge for a while to make it room temperature.
- Put the granulated sugar on the butter and mix well with a whisk.
- Put sieved wheat flour, matcha, and salt on it and mix them well.
- Shape it about 3 cm reglat prism and wrap it. Then put in a fridge for 30min.
- Take out the dough and cut 1cm thickness. Put on the plate placed baking paper. Bake for 15min in 180 degree of oven. Please check the oven sometimes to make sure the cookies are not burnt.
- Make them cooler.
It is also good to sprinkle granulated sugar before cook. And white chocolate or walnuts are also really good with matcha cookies. Try it!