Japan’s superfood, Kinako. Here is another Kinako sweets recipe; Kinako Ganache!
- Coconut oil 40g
- Honey 40g
- Milk 20g
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Kinako 65g
- Kinako 1 teaspoon (on top)
- Salt just a little
- Put coconut oil, honey, milk and sugar in a bowl and dissolve in hot water.
- Take out the bowl from hot water and add 65g Kinako and mix well.
- Put in a container and cool down in a fridge.
- Cut 1.5cm square and sprinkle kinako and salt.
Dissolve, mix and cool down! That’s it!
Why don’t you try Japanese style ganache?