So we will show you how to make risotto with coconut milk and brown rice! Yeah sounds healthy.
Risotto with Coconut Milk and Brown Rice
- Cooked brown rice 120-140g
- Coconut mik 100cc
- Olive oil little
- Sliced dried garlic little
- Maitake Mashrooms as much you like
- Consomme 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt little
- Sliced cheese 1pc
- Black pepper little
- Powder cheese as much as you like
- Heat up olive oil in a small pot and cook sliced garlic and maitake mushrooms.
- Mix brown rice and coconuts in the pot and cook.
- Sprinkle salt 1/2 consomme and boil with middle heat.
- Drain water until it goes sticky and add cheese then mix quickly.
- Serve with black pepper and cheese powder.
We recommend less-sweetened coconut milk. It is actually risotto but chew well.